This is the best. The day after every time I used ExfoliKate I received compliments on my skin. I could get used to that. The best discovery, so far, since joining Sample Society by Beauty Bar.
- very light
- long lasting moisture
- overwhelming scent (had to resist washing my face immediately after applying it)
Compared a friend’s shipment from Birchbox vs Beauty Army and was shocked at the drastic difference in quantity and sample sizes. Aside from the remarkably flimsier and “cheaper” packaging from Birchbox, more importantly, the sample sizes were barely useable for multiple applications. Without a doubt, spend the extra $2 and opt for Beauty Army.
My dear friend Jen invited me to the Estee Lauder Company Store’s Pink Ribbon sale – an extremely overwhelming experience. I’m lucky if I remember to wear sunscreen in the morning so being surrounded by so many beauty savvy women and countless, obscenely discounted products was unbelievably intimidating. But oh so fun.
After waiting in line for 1.5 hours – yes 1.5 hours – I came home with the following goodies.
1: Darphin Lipid-Enriched Soothing Cleansing Cream
2: La Mer Travel Kit with Lifting Face Serum, Eye Concentrate, Hydrating Infusion and Creme de la Mer.
3. (from left clockwise) Ojon Animated Styling Cream, Ojon Dry Recovery Conditioning Volumizing Foam, and Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Smoothing Glaze
4. Darphin Orange Blossom Aromatic Care (left), Origins Ginger Scrub
5. Bobbi Brown Travel Brush Kit, Bobbie Brown Lip Gloss in Hollywood Red, Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Eyeline in Jet/Chrome, Estee Lauder Maganscopic Mascara
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (finally broke down and bought one after coveting one for years!)
7. Ojon Dry Recovery Hydrating Smoothing Cream, Origins Ginger Scrub
$125 well spent.
Stinky nail polish begone. Check out the Green Stylist’s write up on these soy-based nail polishes. Lovin the Rockstar and the Envy.